Mouth-Watering Instant Pot Dessert Recipe
This incredibly delicious and rich creamy instant pot rice pudding is so easy to make.
It is simple but delicious and will absolutely have you going back for seconds.
This post may contain affiliate links. see disclosure page for more details.
Delicious Instant Pot Dessert Recipe – Creamy Rice Pudding
- Instant Pot
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup ariborio rice, rinsed and washed
- 2½ cup almond milk divided
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- Add olive oil to Instant Pot and press the “Sauté” button. Adjust the heat setting to normal.
- Add rice and stir until coated in the oil and lightly toasted, approximately 2 minutes.
- Turn Instant Pot off and add 2 cups almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extra, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add lid and lock into place. Press the “Manual” button and adjust the setting to high.
- Set cook time to 10 minutes and set the pressure valve to“Sealing.” After a brief pause, the Instant Pot will automatically start building pressure.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with the remaining almond milk in a medium-sized mixing bowl and set aside.
- When the cooking time is complete, turn the Instant Pot off to prevent scorching.
- Allow pressure to release naturally for 15 minutes, and then release the pressure manually.
- Unlock and remove the lid and transfer one heaping spoonful of the hot rice mixture to the beaten eggs and stir to combine.
- Repeat with another spoonful of rice before slowly whisking the tempered egg mixture into the Instant Pot.
- Press the “Sauté” button and adjust the heat setting to normal.
- Stir the mixture continually until the pudding thickens and the egg is thoroughly incorporated for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the Instant Pot off and immediately remove the cooking container to prevent scorching.
- Allow pudding to cool slightly before serving or transfer to a storage container and press a layer of plastic wrap across the surface before placing it in the refrigerator.
- Serve warm or chilled topped with fresh fruit or warm berry compote and a dollop of whipped cream. Yum!!!
You may also like this vegan recipe for dinner.
Optional Toppings and Garnish
You could also add any of these toppings and garnish to make it even more delicous.
- Fresh berries
- Whipped cream
- Warm berry compote
- Ground cinnamon
- Real maple syrup
- Cinnamon sticks
Looking for more delicious instant pot recipes? click to head over to👉 corriecooks.