Healthy 30 Minutes Recipe; Cashew Chicken Wraps
Are you stuck with the question, what’s for dinner? Or is it one of those long days that a simple, quick meal would save the day? Then you would absolutely love this delicious but easy healthy recipe that you can make in 30 minutes or less.
Yummy, Easy & Healthy Recipe; Cashew Chicken Wraps
- 1/3 c. tamari (gluten-free soy sauce) or coconut aminos
- 2 T. sugar-free crunchy peanut butter, room temperature
- 3 T. honey, preferably local
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 1-2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 T. sesame oil
- ½ t. crushed red pepper flakes*
- *For less heat, use ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes instead
- 1 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 T. unsalted butter
- 3 large green onions, sliced (white and green parts separated)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- I large head Bibb lettuce, separated, rinsed, and patted dry
- ½ c. chopped cashews, lightly salted
Tip: For best results, heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 15-20 seconds before adding it to the sauce. It is easier to blend when slightly warm.
- Whisk together the tamari, peanut butter, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper flakes in a large bowl.
- Add the cubed chicken breast and gently toss to combine. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add the white part of green onions and garlic.
You May Also Like: Vegan Recipe for Dinner: Refreshing Mixed Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Cook, occasionally stirring until the onion starts to develop some color, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the chicken and sauce into the skillet and stir to combine.
- Cook, occasionally stirring until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce starts to thicken approximately 8-10 minutes.
More To Read: Mouthwatering Low Carb Chicken Recipe
- Remove from heat and divide the chicken mixture between the Bibb lettuce leaves.
- Top each wrap with the sliced green onions and chopped cashews and serve immediately.
Dont forget to share this recipe with friends and drop a message in the comments below if you try this easy healthy recipe. Ill love to hear from you.